you are the gentle breeze, that comes with the flavor of dry soil far from the desert on a fevered day of April 23rd, kisses me and blows away, coz u have to be blown through a violin this eve at the Sandisco Party to make an enchanted melody, tomorrow morning u will have to depart towards the garden village to say 'hi' to a red rose which is waiting to be shared with two lovers, I fear the day after tomorrow you will have to go back to heaven to call the summer. I don't know whether you will come back to me or not, whether you will kiss me or not……..but I am still waiting for the smell of dry soil on the April 23rd and will be waiting forever...........................
Dear She_rocker, I remember I had written to you last time in the March of this year. That was a letter of no more than 10 sentences. I don't know whether you watched it. It might have been redirected to the junk folder, or it might have been deleted without being viewed. Or more possibly your boyfriend would have watched it and deleted before you could got it. The thing that provoked me to write you again is the first anniversary of the day. It has re-intensified the memories, which were on their own way to be blurred. Dear she_rocker, honestly I hope and I pray you are having a rocking life nowadays. I hope you are not getting disturbed by various factors as you used to be in the past. The span of one year was just the cascades of another day. Every morning is equally new for you and me. How we play the rhythm of sunshine does matter to us. But unfortunately, I never tried to judge the melody of the life after you left. I never tried to evaluate the strength o...
Comments
Post a Comment