Skip to main content

To Whom It May Concern

 

There were five stars, today in my horoscope, but I am passing through unnecessary hurdles. I was willing to share launch with Maria. I called her but she was not interested. I hanged the phone up, so rudely. I will not call her. Now it's her turn to say sorry.

Minutes later, Kitty called me. She is my college-mate. She wanted to meet me to do some college projects. I said ok. But I am not interested to meet her. She is damn ugly. Honestly I don't like her, But in college I am used to spend most of the time with her. I think, I will switch my phone off, to discard her call. She said she will call me to fix the venue.

Lots of thinking is unfurling inside the mind. I want to put them into words, to publish in the same diary of gentleman. I tried to open the browser, but the connection is not active. I wonder what all the IT staffs in my office are for.

Blogger Beta home page has been hardly opened, but when tried to sign in, same error message, "cannot find server" yada-yada.

I am trying to pull the time through windows live messenger. But long numeric error code stopped me. Now I am trying with windows messenger, the old one. Still cant, sign in.

Everybody knows I am software fanatic. Since last two or more weeks I have spent most of my free times, searching the cracks for windows XP. I am frustrated with the windows validation process when I try to install windows defender, Internet Explorer 7 or windows media player 11. Bill Gates has closed the gate for non-genuine copies of windows XP. He should have provided 'pass' for some of poorest people in the world. I spend most of my cyberaction in the PC of my work. My work place is one of the most prominent and richest in my country. But I have not seen a single computer with genuine windows OS.

Back Gears!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to She_Rocker

Dear She_rocker,          I remember I had written to you last time in the March of this year. That was a letter of no more than 10 sentences. I don't know whether you watched it. It might have been redirected to the junk folder, or it might have been deleted without being viewed. Or more possibly your boyfriend would have watched it and deleted before you could got it.   The thing that provoked me to write you again is the first anniversary of the day. It has re-intensified the memories, which were on their own way to be blurred.   Dear she_rocker, honestly I hope and I pray you are having a rocking life nowadays. I hope you are not getting disturbed by various factors as you used to be in the past.   The span of one year was just the cascades of another day. Every morning is equally new for you and me. How we play the rhythm of sunshine does matter to us. But unfortunately, I never tried to judge the melody of the life after you left. I never tried to evaluate the strength o...

एउटा अधुरो कथा - घर कब आवोगे

घर कब आओगे? लामो समय पछि उसको कपाल काट्ने पसलमा पुगेर मेरा कपाल र दारीमा उसले गर्नु पर्ने योगदानबारे छोटो निर्देशन दिएपछि म विशाल ऐनाअगाडि राखिएका एक कुर्सीमा बसेँ । आकाशे रंगको कपडा झट्काएर मेरो घाँटीमा बेरिदिँदै गर्दा उसले सोध्यो, ‘दाइ फेरि कान्तिपुरमै आउनु भयो?’ कपडा बेरिएको घाँटीभित्रको नलिलाई खुकुलो बनाउँदै मैले हैन भनेँ । नजिकै शान्तिनगरमा डेरा सरेको बुझाएँ । उ केही बोलेन । एकछिन पछि हातमा कैँची चलाउँदै सोध्यो ‘कस्तो काट्ने? कति काट्ने’ यो मामिलामा म निकै सजिलो मान्छे । ‘जत्रो मन लाग्छ तेत्रो, जस्तो मन लाग्छ तेस्तो । म केही भन्दिनँ’ मेरो जवाफ सुनेर झन् कन्फ्युज भए जसरी टाउको घुमाइ घुमाइ मेरो झाङ्गिएको कपाललाई कोण कोणबाट निरिक्षण गर्न थाल्यो उ । र एकछिन पछि कैंची चलेको एकोहोरो सँगीत मेरो कानमा गुन्जिन थाल्यो । मेरा आँखा उसको पसलका भित्ताभरि टाँसिएका पोस्टरमा पोखिन थाले । *** सानो छँदा पिताजीले कपाल काटिदिनु हुन्थ्यो । अलि ठूलो भएपछि पिताजीले काटिदिएको कपाल टाटेपाटे लाग्न थाल्यो । त्यसपछि हाम्रो टोलतिर साइकलमा चढेर ‘क…..पा…..ल का….ट्ने’ भन्दै कराउँदै हिँड्ने एक जना हजामबाट मैल...

Letter to Albert Einstein

Dear Albert Einstein, You died in 1955. I was born in 1985. I was born exactly 30 years after you died. Sometimes, I think I was born as your re-incarnation. I know this may sound very ridiculous. But dear Albert, read this letter very carefully, I am not just writing the meaningless sentences with psychic syndromes. I am talking about possibilities of science and mystery behind it. But, the reason behind writing you letter after decades is different. The reason was just a moment of millisecond when I was having tea in cafeteria. I can't imagine the power behind that portion of second. And I am still unsure how the moment fused into an urge to write you. Let's leave it. Let me jump to the topic. I know you are not used to keeping yourself busy with any non-theoretical statements. Dear Albert, sometimes I feel, after you died your soul roamed in this universe observing the unsolved mysteries. I think your soul was tired of dealing only with facts. It was really tired of sea...