Skip to main content

Letter to Reality

Dear Reality,

You are really bitter. You are really unwanted. You are shocking, you are disgusting, you are disturbing, you are haunting, you are everything that I dont want you to be. But why you are always there behind the scene? Why you are playing the role of antagonist in my life. I know the reason, Because you are reality. I know you are reality but why I still hate you? I hate you that is the reality.

Dear Reality, when I was dreaming to kiss the Mt Everest and drink the milk of paradise, you stopped me. You have always aborted the fetus of my dream. When I was saying I deserve, you were insisting that I dont.

Reality, you are the jerk between the colorful transition between me and my angel. You are the reason why I love her and you are the reason why she doesnt. How dare you to be the reason of different feelings at a same time? Dont you ever feel guilty to change your mask frequently?

Reality, Why you are always attached with me? you are the only thing conjoined with me that I dont like. If you were just any of my body part, I am sure reality, I would not have let you enjoy this much long.

Reality, You are there. I know you will be there forever. You will be haunting so many scattered dreams. But I will not stop fighting with you. and I will try not to let u be this much bitter, till I drop. 

Comments

  1. So many times i have felt like this but i've never been able to express it as well as you did here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya u right, Reality is everything that 'is', but its not always dark and bitter,  But ur expression is great anyway,
    keep it up
    Nani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I go through ur words, I feel like I was in illusion of knowing U. Just knowing U by ur name is not enough as ur words seems U to be a doctor of grief....a fren in need and many more...Oh....there are a lot of metaphor which can be used just for U...
    Ya I found U expressive in every  lines where U have opened ur heart.
    How dare U to write in such a way that I feel like I am within the words and feeling the same....
    Keep it up....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question

I love questions without answers And answers without question Tell me Would you answer Or question? Sometimes no question is question And silence Is the best answer How many questions exist between One silence to another silence How many answers Lie between One question to another I love moments without memories And memories without moments Would you be My memory or moment? If you asked me same question I would rather be silent.

ट्याक्सी नम्बर ५९५९

गंगा तटमा रचिएका टैगोरका आत्मकथा, सत्यजित रे र रितुपर्नो घोषका फिल्म, भुपेन हजारिकाका गीत र अरु यस्तै इधर-उधरले कलकत्ता जाने हुटहुटी लामो समयदेखि मनमा थियो । यसपालिको दशैं विदामा त्यो तिर्खाले शान्ति पायो । सँगै काम गर्ने हामी चार सहकर्मी एक-एउटा झोला भिरेर सुनौली हुँदै गोरखपुरको रेल पकड्न रमाना भयौं । उसो त कलकत्ता नेपालबाट सबैभन्दा नजिकैको बन्दरगाह पनि हो । पूर्वी नाका काकडभिट्टाबाट जाँदा धेरै छोटो पर्ने थाहा भइकन पनि हामी पश्चिमतिर लागेका थियौं । किनकि गोरखपुरबाट रेल धेरैबेरसम्म चढ्न पाइन्छ । भारत यात्रामा सँधै रेलले आकर्षण गर्छ । रेलमा दिनभरि, रातभरि दौडिरहनु मात्रै पनि यात्राको आधासरो आनन्द हो । गोरखपुरबाट बिस्तारै हिँडेको पूर्वान्चल एक्सप्रेस कहिले तुफान हुन्थ्यो कहिले कुनै अनजान पटरीमा अर्कोतिरबाट आएको रेलगाडीलाई साइड दिन घन्टौं कुरेर बस्थ्यो । रेलका हरेक डिब्बामा कम्तिमा चार वटा शौचालय हुन्छन् । तर यसरी अन्जान ठाउँमा रेल रोकिएको मौका पारेर यात्रुगणहरु ढोकाबाट फुत्त फुत्त जमीनमा हाम्फाल्थे र क्षितिजमा उडेका बकुल्लाका बथान हेर्दै मूत्र बिसाउँथे । स्टेशन न स्टेशन, कोही कोही प

कति पटक १२ बज्यो होला जिन्दगीमा?

१२ बजे गएको थियो भुइँचालो च्यापेर लालाबाला हुित्तँदै आँगनमा झरेकी उनी रातभरि टोलाएकी थिइन् तीन आँख्ले तारा हेर्दै परदेशीको सम्झनामा १२ बजेतिर खोलामा भैंसी आहाल बस्थ्यो र उनी डोकाभरि घाँस काटिरहन्थिन् खोलाको डिलमा बसेर धोर्जे सुसेली रहन्थ्यो छिमेकको एउटा बुढो लाहुरे बल्छी बोकेर आउँथ्यो खोलामा १२ बजे कहिले घाम लाग्थ्यो कहिले पानी पर्थ्यो कहिले त बाढी नै आएको थियो चट्याङ परेको थियो हुरि चलेको थियो धुलो उडेको थियो रेडियोमा गित बजेको थियो स्कुलबाट केटाकेटी छिटै घर फर्केका थिए छिमेकीको घरमा सत्यनारायण पुजाको पर्साद खाने बेला भएको िथयो पेट दुखेको थियो जुलुस देखिएको थियो रत्यौली नाचेका थिए गाउँभरिका आइमाइहरु १२ त कति बज्यो कति जिन्दगीमा कहिले दिउसोको १२ बज्यो कहिले रातीको १२ बज्यो कहिले ताराहरुले १२ बजाए कहिले फ्याक्ट्रीको साइरनले १२ बजायो कहिले घरमाथि पर आकाशमा उड्ने हवाइजहाजले १२ बजायो कहिले भोका बाख्राले १२ बजाए परदेशीले बर्सौंअघि ल्याइदिएको भित्ते घडीमा ब्याट्री सक्किएको छ र १२ नै बजेको छ तर अफशोच घडीको ब्याट्री बोकेर आउनेछैनन् अब परदेशी फर्केर