Skip to main content

Letter to Lady Beetle

Dear Lady Beetle,

Please give me back those letters, that I gave you three years ago. Its been long time that we started being the victim of communication gap. I have forgotten so many of my other friends, who used to mess up with me three years ago. But you are the exceptoin. I could have forgotten you too. But I could not forget my letters that I gave to you. you know dear LB (Lady Beetle), i miss those letters more than you. In my life time i have rarely written letters. But it was the first of time and it was the last of time and obviously it was the best of time. I remember, 3 years ago, while giving those letters to you how terribely my hands were tremerring. Well, i have not forgotten the day, I have not forgotten the moments, I remeber the moments shared with you. My novice heart used to think, that would last forever, I used to think we would always keep on holding eachother's hand and singing and dancing. But u know LB, god had never promised flower strewn path ahead, he had never promised sun without rain and he had never promised peace without pain. The greatest part of the human conscience is to collect courage to face the sunshine again.

Dear lady beetle, there was a gap of three days between the first paragraph and this one. Sometimes i feel pitty to myself for being the victim of time itself, and being a self prisioner. I wish i could do whatever i like, but things are not easily decodable.

Albert had called me hours ago. He still asks about you to tease me though i have already told him about everything between you and me. Dear lady beetle, finally everything turned towards the way we didn't expected. happiness that used to ooze from our togetherness turned us apart forver. Do you know lady beetle,  we tried to touch the cloud in the horizon, and it was the same horizon through which all the dreams dissolved. Sometimes i wonder about the height of the dream, size of the dream, color of the dream and obviously frequency of the dream. I breath dream,i sleep dream, i see dream and i dream of dream.

Once upon a time, i used to dream of flying like a birds. The maturiry and the complexity over the cosmic movement taught me to dream of future and career. Years of my life, I shared my dreams with my family,my mom dad, brother and sister(i still share), the bandwidth of the dream kept on changing. And on a beautiful day, all da dreams of my life stopped at your eyes. Not only my dreams my heart, my love my passion everything stopped at that junction. I believed the then, that I was also a part of your dreams, but on another horrible day, you caught your way to Manhutton and I caught my way to California. Since then our dreams have never met eachother. Sometimes i send my cares to the wind, but the storm from Mexico Golf engulfs that wind....

thats all for now

cherrs!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question

I love questions without answers And answers without question Tell me Would you answer Or question? Sometimes no question is question And silence Is the best answer How many questions exist between One silence to another silence How many answers Lie between One question to another I love moments without memories And memories without moments Would you be My memory or moment? If you asked me same question I would rather be silent.

ट्याक्सी नम्बर ५९५९

गंगा तटमा रचिएका टैगोरका आत्मकथा, सत्यजित रे र रितुपर्नो घोषका फिल्म, भुपेन हजारिकाका गीत र अरु यस्तै इधर-उधरले कलकत्ता जाने हुटहुटी लामो समयदेखि मनमा थियो । यसपालिको दशैं विदामा त्यो तिर्खाले शान्ति पायो । सँगै काम गर्ने हामी चार सहकर्मी एक-एउटा झोला भिरेर सुनौली हुँदै गोरखपुरको रेल पकड्न रमाना भयौं । उसो त कलकत्ता नेपालबाट सबैभन्दा नजिकैको बन्दरगाह पनि हो । पूर्वी नाका काकडभिट्टाबाट जाँदा धेरै छोटो पर्ने थाहा भइकन पनि हामी पश्चिमतिर लागेका थियौं । किनकि गोरखपुरबाट रेल धेरैबेरसम्म चढ्न पाइन्छ । भारत यात्रामा सँधै रेलले आकर्षण गर्छ । रेलमा दिनभरि, रातभरि दौडिरहनु मात्रै पनि यात्राको आधासरो आनन्द हो । गोरखपुरबाट बिस्तारै हिँडेको पूर्वान्चल एक्सप्रेस कहिले तुफान हुन्थ्यो कहिले कुनै अनजान पटरीमा अर्कोतिरबाट आएको रेलगाडीलाई साइड दिन घन्टौं कुरेर बस्थ्यो । रेलका हरेक डिब्बामा कम्तिमा चार वटा शौचालय हुन्छन् । तर यसरी अन्जान ठाउँमा रेल रोकिएको मौका पारेर यात्रुगणहरु ढोकाबाट फुत्त फुत्त जमीनमा हाम्फाल्थे र क्षितिजमा उडेका बकुल्लाका बथान हेर्दै मूत्र बिसाउँथे । स्टेशन न स्टेशन, कोही कोही प

कति पटक १२ बज्यो होला जिन्दगीमा?

१२ बजे गएको थियो भुइँचालो च्यापेर लालाबाला हुित्तँदै आँगनमा झरेकी उनी रातभरि टोलाएकी थिइन् तीन आँख्ले तारा हेर्दै परदेशीको सम्झनामा १२ बजेतिर खोलामा भैंसी आहाल बस्थ्यो र उनी डोकाभरि घाँस काटिरहन्थिन् खोलाको डिलमा बसेर धोर्जे सुसेली रहन्थ्यो छिमेकको एउटा बुढो लाहुरे बल्छी बोकेर आउँथ्यो खोलामा १२ बजे कहिले घाम लाग्थ्यो कहिले पानी पर्थ्यो कहिले त बाढी नै आएको थियो चट्याङ परेको थियो हुरि चलेको थियो धुलो उडेको थियो रेडियोमा गित बजेको थियो स्कुलबाट केटाकेटी छिटै घर फर्केका थिए छिमेकीको घरमा सत्यनारायण पुजाको पर्साद खाने बेला भएको िथयो पेट दुखेको थियो जुलुस देखिएको थियो रत्यौली नाचेका थिए गाउँभरिका आइमाइहरु १२ त कति बज्यो कति जिन्दगीमा कहिले दिउसोको १२ बज्यो कहिले रातीको १२ बज्यो कहिले ताराहरुले १२ बजाए कहिले फ्याक्ट्रीको साइरनले १२ बजायो कहिले घरमाथि पर आकाशमा उड्ने हवाइजहाजले १२ बजायो कहिले भोका बाख्राले १२ बजाए परदेशीले बर्सौंअघि ल्याइदिएको भित्ते घडीमा ब्याट्री सक्किएको छ र १२ नै बजेको छ तर अफशोच घडीको ब्याट्री बोकेर आउनेछैनन् अब परदेशी फर्केर