Skip to main content

Letter to Lady diana

Dear Lady Diana,
 
the coldness in Nagarkot was injecting the liquidity over our bones and vains, the moon was looking at us as you were restricted to join the party, i remember many of my family and frens were present at the party, my mom, her sisters, my cousins and frens of KTV, i fear my girlfriend was not there, Coz she was dancing at another discotheque in the downtown, the distance of 20 miles between me and her was not only meant to mean the absence of warmness. I was getting her texts frequently but, not sending the reply. by the time Lady Diana, you came there with a beautiful white wearings. Surprisingly Harry and William were not with her, but two little girls, i thought they were your daughters that the world never knew about, Diana, you seemed confused to be on that strange place for the first time. My father had told me that when you came to Nepal 20 years ago, you hadn't visited Nagarkot, so i thought this time you are in Nepal to vosit this beautiful places, Nagarkot sounded wonderful at your presence. your two daughters were helping you photograph. I coudln't believe when you called me by my name. i was just shocked, and for the next time I got stunned when you talked to me in my language. You asked "do u feel alrite"? when i tried to say "I feel wonderful tonight", it was almost 9 in the morning, i found myself with half asleep in the bed of my room, the clock was alraming "tingtingtingting".... i woke up and rushed to the destination...... BTW the dream was wonderful......
cheers!

Comments

  1. hi..i just want to say thank u for commenting on my blog.  its nice to know that people are seeing it.  :)  i like urs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for visit my blog. Nepal is one of many country I wan to go. Anyway what about you? What is your name? Nice to meet you.
    My name is Tangmo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question

I love questions without answers And answers without question Tell me Would you answer Or question? Sometimes no question is question And silence Is the best answer How many questions exist between One silence to another silence How many answers Lie between One question to another I love moments without memories And memories without moments Would you be My memory or moment? If you asked me same question I would rather be silent.

ट्याक्सी नम्बर ५९५९

गंगा तटमा रचिएका टैगोरका आत्मकथा, सत्यजित रे र रितुपर्नो घोषका फिल्म, भुपेन हजारिकाका गीत र अरु यस्तै इधर-उधरले कलकत्ता जाने हुटहुटी लामो समयदेखि मनमा थियो । यसपालिको दशैं विदामा त्यो तिर्खाले शान्ति पायो । सँगै काम गर्ने हामी चार सहकर्मी एक-एउटा झोला भिरेर सुनौली हुँदै गोरखपुरको रेल पकड्न रमाना भयौं । उसो त कलकत्ता नेपालबाट सबैभन्दा नजिकैको बन्दरगाह पनि हो । पूर्वी नाका काकडभिट्टाबाट जाँदा धेरै छोटो पर्ने थाहा भइकन पनि हामी पश्चिमतिर लागेका थियौं । किनकि गोरखपुरबाट रेल धेरैबेरसम्म चढ्न पाइन्छ । भारत यात्रामा सँधै रेलले आकर्षण गर्छ । रेलमा दिनभरि, रातभरि दौडिरहनु मात्रै पनि यात्राको आधासरो आनन्द हो । गोरखपुरबाट बिस्तारै हिँडेको पूर्वान्चल एक्सप्रेस कहिले तुफान हुन्थ्यो कहिले कुनै अनजान पटरीमा अर्कोतिरबाट आएको रेलगाडीलाई साइड दिन घन्टौं कुरेर बस्थ्यो । रेलका हरेक डिब्बामा कम्तिमा चार वटा शौचालय हुन्छन् । तर यसरी अन्जान ठाउँमा रेल रोकिएको मौका पारेर यात्रुगणहरु ढोकाबाट फुत्त फुत्त जमीनमा हाम्फाल्थे र क्षितिजमा उडेका बकुल्लाका बथान हेर्दै मूत्र बिसाउँथे । स्टेशन न स्टेशन, कोही कोही प

कति पटक १२ बज्यो होला जिन्दगीमा?

१२ बजे गएको थियो भुइँचालो च्यापेर लालाबाला हुित्तँदै आँगनमा झरेकी उनी रातभरि टोलाएकी थिइन् तीन आँख्ले तारा हेर्दै परदेशीको सम्झनामा १२ बजेतिर खोलामा भैंसी आहाल बस्थ्यो र उनी डोकाभरि घाँस काटिरहन्थिन् खोलाको डिलमा बसेर धोर्जे सुसेली रहन्थ्यो छिमेकको एउटा बुढो लाहुरे बल्छी बोकेर आउँथ्यो खोलामा १२ बजे कहिले घाम लाग्थ्यो कहिले पानी पर्थ्यो कहिले त बाढी नै आएको थियो चट्याङ परेको थियो हुरि चलेको थियो धुलो उडेको थियो रेडियोमा गित बजेको थियो स्कुलबाट केटाकेटी छिटै घर फर्केका थिए छिमेकीको घरमा सत्यनारायण पुजाको पर्साद खाने बेला भएको िथयो पेट दुखेको थियो जुलुस देखिएको थियो रत्यौली नाचेका थिए गाउँभरिका आइमाइहरु १२ त कति बज्यो कति जिन्दगीमा कहिले दिउसोको १२ बज्यो कहिले रातीको १२ बज्यो कहिले ताराहरुले १२ बजाए कहिले फ्याक्ट्रीको साइरनले १२ बजायो कहिले घरमाथि पर आकाशमा उड्ने हवाइजहाजले १२ बजायो कहिले भोका बाख्राले १२ बजाए परदेशीले बर्सौंअघि ल्याइदिएको भित्ते घडीमा ब्याट्री सक्किएको छ र १२ नै बजेको छ तर अफशोच घडीको ब्याट्री बोकेर आउनेछैनन् अब परदेशी फर्केर