Skip to main content

Letter To Bill Gates

Dear Bill Gates,

I dont expect my letter to be a blow to microsoft and your personal dreams upon it. I believe you respect the freedom of expression as I do. I dont think that you know me by my name. But you could know me if you had shared any of your coffee-break with one of your technical staff of customer service officer in Microsoft. I belive your technical staff has told you about a guy from Nepal, who frequently sends the error reports, feedbacks and bunches of bugs to your digital box. I am not writing you to suggest a new idea of challenging your rival Apple nor I am writing to draft a missionary project in Kenya. Thats your job, you can simultaneously fight with malaria and your digital rivals. I am not much interested to that things. Today I am writing just to let you know that, I have decided to discard all services by microsoft and enter a new user space of another digital giant. The first execution of my declaration begins with Msn Space. (I regret I should have started with hotmail). I was using the msn space since its launch. I was always sympathic to your slow service and cheap ideas of people scattered there. I also spent some of my beautiful moments with the msn space. Days ago I came with a new idea to start another blogging, kind of intellectual in words and ideas. Before choosing a blog site to publish my ideas, I had thought deep as if I had decide to by a personal jet or to get married with a blonde. After cylcles of frequency inside my mind, I decided not to continue with msn space. And I entered this world. The only reason behind my decision was the dissatisfaction over the services by microsoft. And I really hated the idea that you are introducing windows Live space by the end of this summer. What I fear is that, the new idea could spoil the intellectuality and gentleness of the current trend in msn space. Dear Bill Gates, as a antagonic-well-wisher of your company, I never suggest you to launch the 'live' idea in the msn space. As I read some promotional words of windows live space, I really didn't like the way. It was sounding more romantic, as if windows live space will be a dating and matchmaking site. So let it be a pure and mere blog.

Dear gates, Let me tell something about your hotmail and messenger service. You know why I am writing letter to you, because I am not signed into windows live messenger. I am tired of sending the error messeges and troubleshooting with frustrating error codes. So I am free and using my time. At first I want to suggest you to shorten the length of error code. well that may not sound productive for it. .... ok Gates, will catch you later, I gotta go to a meeting with Michael Sam. I hope we will discuss your issues. ohhh, I forgot to congratulate you for being Person of the Year by the Time magazine. But my sceptive eyes fear that, Time magazine is hoping your grace. never mind. all the best for the strength of Gates and Melinda Foundation. As a part of this planet earth and as my land where I stand and the land where you stay share the same sky, the charity foundation matters to me. Nothing else. By the moment I declare the termination of my relation with any of microsoft products. I will not buy "zune" music system next year, and for your kind information I have already uninstalled windows operating system from my computer. I have removed the game "Halo" before completeing all the levels. I will certainly not buy the Halo 3, that is to be released in 2007. I have also sold my x-box to a secondhand shop. Now I am using a opensource OS, Nowdays I play games like paceman and hangman. Windows media player was never beloved to me, nowdays I am tuned to local radio station in a radio which is "made in china" not in USA.

fatefully,
Kathmandu, Nepal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Question

I love questions without answers And answers without question Tell me Would you answer Or question? Sometimes no question is question And silence Is the best answer How many questions exist between One silence to another silence How many answers Lie between One question to another I love moments without memories And memories without moments Would you be My memory or moment? If you asked me same question I would rather be silent.

ट्याक्सी नम्बर ५९५९

गंगा तटमा रचिएका टैगोरका आत्मकथा, सत्यजित रे र रितुपर्नो घोषका फिल्म, भुपेन हजारिकाका गीत र अरु यस्तै इधर-उधरले कलकत्ता जाने हुटहुटी लामो समयदेखि मनमा थियो । यसपालिको दशैं विदामा त्यो तिर्खाले शान्ति पायो । सँगै काम गर्ने हामी चार सहकर्मी एक-एउटा झोला भिरेर सुनौली हुँदै गोरखपुरको रेल पकड्न रमाना भयौं । उसो त कलकत्ता नेपालबाट सबैभन्दा नजिकैको बन्दरगाह पनि हो । पूर्वी नाका काकडभिट्टाबाट जाँदा धेरै छोटो पर्ने थाहा भइकन पनि हामी पश्चिमतिर लागेका थियौं । किनकि गोरखपुरबाट रेल धेरैबेरसम्म चढ्न पाइन्छ । भारत यात्रामा सँधै रेलले आकर्षण गर्छ । रेलमा दिनभरि, रातभरि दौडिरहनु मात्रै पनि यात्राको आधासरो आनन्द हो । गोरखपुरबाट बिस्तारै हिँडेको पूर्वान्चल एक्सप्रेस कहिले तुफान हुन्थ्यो कहिले कुनै अनजान पटरीमा अर्कोतिरबाट आएको रेलगाडीलाई साइड दिन घन्टौं कुरेर बस्थ्यो । रेलका हरेक डिब्बामा कम्तिमा चार वटा शौचालय हुन्छन् । तर यसरी अन्जान ठाउँमा रेल रोकिएको मौका पारेर यात्रुगणहरु ढोकाबाट फुत्त फुत्त जमीनमा हाम्फाल्थे र क्षितिजमा उडेका बकुल्लाका बथान हेर्दै मूत्र बिसाउँथे । स्टेशन न स्टेशन, कोही कोही प

कति पटक १२ बज्यो होला जिन्दगीमा?

१२ बजे गएको थियो भुइँचालो च्यापेर लालाबाला हुित्तँदै आँगनमा झरेकी उनी रातभरि टोलाएकी थिइन् तीन आँख्ले तारा हेर्दै परदेशीको सम्झनामा १२ बजेतिर खोलामा भैंसी आहाल बस्थ्यो र उनी डोकाभरि घाँस काटिरहन्थिन् खोलाको डिलमा बसेर धोर्जे सुसेली रहन्थ्यो छिमेकको एउटा बुढो लाहुरे बल्छी बोकेर आउँथ्यो खोलामा १२ बजे कहिले घाम लाग्थ्यो कहिले पानी पर्थ्यो कहिले त बाढी नै आएको थियो चट्याङ परेको थियो हुरि चलेको थियो धुलो उडेको थियो रेडियोमा गित बजेको थियो स्कुलबाट केटाकेटी छिटै घर फर्केका थिए छिमेकीको घरमा सत्यनारायण पुजाको पर्साद खाने बेला भएको िथयो पेट दुखेको थियो जुलुस देखिएको थियो रत्यौली नाचेका थिए गाउँभरिका आइमाइहरु १२ त कति बज्यो कति जिन्दगीमा कहिले दिउसोको १२ बज्यो कहिले रातीको १२ बज्यो कहिले ताराहरुले १२ बजाए कहिले फ्याक्ट्रीको साइरनले १२ बजायो कहिले घरमाथि पर आकाशमा उड्ने हवाइजहाजले १२ बजायो कहिले भोका बाख्राले १२ बजाए परदेशीले बर्सौंअघि ल्याइदिएको भित्ते घडीमा ब्याट्री सक्किएको छ र १२ नै बजेको छ तर अफशोच घडीको ब्याट्री बोकेर आउनेछैनन् अब परदेशी फर्केर