Skip to main content

Letter to Miss Take

Dear miss take

It's been nearly one year, since our eyes met for the first time. In the period of one year, I never dared to count the frequency of the meeting of our eyes. I never dared to count the frequency of my dreams, unfurling upon your eyes. That would be like counting the stars. We enjoy counting it, but we never can. I remember you, seeking my eyes in the crowd. I might be wrong. It could be the greatest illusion of the lifetime. But I enjoyed the illusion. You might have also found me busy searching you. I was really indifferent to myself. My daily routine never mattered to me. I never felt my own existence. The stuff roaming all the time inside my mind were you. Are you there? Will you be visible? Will you smile and say hello to me?

I know sometimes, I was damn crazy about you. I regret, you never tried to feel me. You can ask my friends, how crazily I was depicting your picture. Just your picture. Just a thrown a single drip of smile from the corner of your face used to be my great company for all the day. And an unconsciously spoken word from your side used to be talk of the day. Sometimes, I used to be far from you, sometimes hundreds of miles far. I also know, my disappearance never mattered to you. Or you never cared whether I am in or I am out. I was always confused and still confused what is inside your heart. What is the meaning of your silence?

Watching through a birds eye view, the period of one year brought so many transformations inside me and inside you too. That is the rule of nature. But I am sorry to say, my color and size of dream upon you never changed. I hope it will never change. You may have been watching me indifferent to you since last few days. I am trying to ignore your presence. But feel me carefully; I can never ever ignore my love upon you. I will be holding my dreams forever.

I can imagine, decades after, you would get married to someone else. You would have a joyful life. Your partner would be a star. And there would be a beautiful pair of stars. You would have flowers like children, sweet husband, and helpful family. You would have everything to tag your life so called "beautiful". I am not sure at all, that you will miss me a single moment by the period of time. I know you are kind of enjoying what you have with you. You are used to say "life is like this". But I will be missing you and will be regretting "life could have been like that".

Yours truly,

Comments

  1. namaste and thanks for the congrats and good wishes :)  i'm very excited to see ur country.  i never thought i'd get the chance to fly to the other side of the world and see such an different place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Question

I love questions without answers And answers without question Tell me Would you answer Or question? Sometimes no question is question And silence Is the best answer How many questions exist between One silence to another silence How many answers Lie between One question to another I love moments without memories And memories without moments Would you be My memory or moment? If you asked me same question I would rather be silent.

ट्याक्सी नम्बर ५९५९

गंगा तटमा रचिएका टैगोरका आत्मकथा, सत्यजित रे र रितुपर्नो घोषका फिल्म, भुपेन हजारिकाका गीत र अरु यस्तै इधर-उधरले कलकत्ता जाने हुटहुटी लामो समयदेखि मनमा थियो । यसपालिको दशैं विदामा त्यो तिर्खाले शान्ति पायो । सँगै काम गर्ने हामी चार सहकर्मी एक-एउटा झोला भिरेर सुनौली हुँदै गोरखपुरको रेल पकड्न रमाना भयौं । उसो त कलकत्ता नेपालबाट सबैभन्दा नजिकैको बन्दरगाह पनि हो । पूर्वी नाका काकडभिट्टाबाट जाँदा धेरै छोटो पर्ने थाहा भइकन पनि हामी पश्चिमतिर लागेका थियौं । किनकि गोरखपुरबाट रेल धेरैबेरसम्म चढ्न पाइन्छ । भारत यात्रामा सँधै रेलले आकर्षण गर्छ । रेलमा दिनभरि, रातभरि दौडिरहनु मात्रै पनि यात्राको आधासरो आनन्द हो । गोरखपुरबाट बिस्तारै हिँडेको पूर्वान्चल एक्सप्रेस कहिले तुफान हुन्थ्यो कहिले कुनै अनजान पटरीमा अर्कोतिरबाट आएको रेलगाडीलाई साइड दिन घन्टौं कुरेर बस्थ्यो । रेलका हरेक डिब्बामा कम्तिमा चार वटा शौचालय हुन्छन् । तर यसरी अन्जान ठाउँमा रेल रोकिएको मौका पारेर यात्रुगणहरु ढोकाबाट फुत्त फुत्त जमीनमा हाम्फाल्थे र क्षितिजमा उडेका बकुल्लाका बथान हेर्दै मूत्र बिसाउँथे । स्टेशन न स्टेशन, कोही कोही प

कति पटक १२ बज्यो होला जिन्दगीमा?

१२ बजे गएको थियो भुइँचालो च्यापेर लालाबाला हुित्तँदै आँगनमा झरेकी उनी रातभरि टोलाएकी थिइन् तीन आँख्ले तारा हेर्दै परदेशीको सम्झनामा १२ बजेतिर खोलामा भैंसी आहाल बस्थ्यो र उनी डोकाभरि घाँस काटिरहन्थिन् खोलाको डिलमा बसेर धोर्जे सुसेली रहन्थ्यो छिमेकको एउटा बुढो लाहुरे बल्छी बोकेर आउँथ्यो खोलामा १२ बजे कहिले घाम लाग्थ्यो कहिले पानी पर्थ्यो कहिले त बाढी नै आएको थियो चट्याङ परेको थियो हुरि चलेको थियो धुलो उडेको थियो रेडियोमा गित बजेको थियो स्कुलबाट केटाकेटी छिटै घर फर्केका थिए छिमेकीको घरमा सत्यनारायण पुजाको पर्साद खाने बेला भएको िथयो पेट दुखेको थियो जुलुस देखिएको थियो रत्यौली नाचेका थिए गाउँभरिका आइमाइहरु १२ त कति बज्यो कति जिन्दगीमा कहिले दिउसोको १२ बज्यो कहिले रातीको १२ बज्यो कहिले ताराहरुले १२ बजाए कहिले फ्याक्ट्रीको साइरनले १२ बजायो कहिले घरमाथि पर आकाशमा उड्ने हवाइजहाजले १२ बजायो कहिले भोका बाख्राले १२ बजाए परदेशीले बर्सौंअघि ल्याइदिएको भित्ते घडीमा ब्याट्री सक्किएको छ र १२ नै बजेको छ तर अफशोच घडीको ब्याट्री बोकेर आउनेछैनन् अब परदेशी फर्केर