Skip to main content

Bio of a Dog


I was born as a typical Nepali street dog, somewhere near Chitwan National Park. I do not remember my birthday. But my god-parents have given me a birthday.

January 11, 2012 was just another cold night in Saurha. Restaurants were crowded with tourists, there were music, alcohol, food, and fire. Nobody would see me or care me. I lost my parents. I was trying to live with thrown leftovers and whatever I could find to eat. I had wounds, scratches and lots of leeches all over my body.

Life was a misery. And I had stopped crying. For few days I cried a lot but nobody cared.

Suddenly some boys and girls came and picked me just to say hello. They held me for few minutes on their warm lap. Later they tried to leave me where they found me earlier, near a restaurant in the beach. They thought that I belong to the restaurant owner.

But the restaurant owner did not allow them to leave me there, claiming that I do not belong to them. Those 4 guys did not have any option except taking me with them. Finally they did. And I was happy. Because I had already thought they were good; the way they handled me. Nobodoy (I mean no human being) carried me like that earlier in my life.

First they gave me lots of milk and bread to eat. I never got that much food to eat. I spent that night in a warm hotel room. The next day I flied to Kathmandu with one of them.

I am happy now. But there are so many other abandoned street dogs in my place. I hope people would treat them humanely.

And yes, I know that Mark Zuckerberg has got a dog named Beast. She has got a facebook page with more than 400 thousand likes. One of my god parents thought why not create a facebook page for me too? So.. I am here. Like me :P

Follow the link to like me: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sabika/284839254908360?sk=wall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

गुगल गर्ने कि !

प्रश्नै प्रश्नको यो दुनियाँमा उत्तर चाहिँ गुगलसँग छ तर विशाल सूचनाको भण्डार गुगलको भरपुर फाइदा लिन केही तरिका भने जान्नै पर्छ । वेब सर्चको लागि गुगल प्रयोग गर्ने संसारका कूल इन्टरनेट प्रयोगकर्ताको ८० प्रतिशतमा तपाईं पनि पर्नु हुन्छ होला । त्यसो भए तपाईंले गुगलमा धेरै जसो के खोज्नु हुन्छ ? सूचनाको विशाल डाटावेश बोकेको गुगलको सर्भरबाट तपाईंले अत्याधिक फाइदा लिनु भएको छ त? हामीमध्ये कतिलाई त गुगलबाट के के समेत खोज्न सकिन्छ, अनि सही सर्च रिजल्टका लागि कसरी सर्च गर्ने भन्ने टीप्स एण्ड ट्रीक्स थाहा नहुन पनि सक्छ । आउनुहोस् आज हामी गुगलमा केही रमाइला अनि केही ज्ञानबर्द्धक सर्च गरौं।

ट्याक्सी नम्बर ५९५९

गंगा तटमा रचिएका टैगोरका आत्मकथा, सत्यजित रे र रितुपर्नो घोषका फिल्म, भुपेन हजारिकाका गीत र अरु यस्तै इधर-उधरले कलकत्ता जाने हुटहुटी लामो समयदेखि मनमा थियो । यसपालिको दशैं विदामा त्यो तिर्खाले शान्ति पायो । सँगै काम गर्ने हामी चार सहकर्मी एक-एउटा झोला भिरेर सुनौली हुँदै गोरखपुरको रेल पकड्न रमाना भयौं । उसो त कलकत्ता नेपालबाट सबैभन्दा नजिकैको बन्दरगाह पनि हो । पूर्वी नाका काकडभिट्टाबाट जाँदा धेरै छोटो पर्ने थाहा भइकन पनि हामी पश्चिमतिर लागेका थियौं । किनकि गोरखपुरबाट रेल धेरैबेरसम्म चढ्न पाइन्छ । भारत यात्रामा सँधै रेलले आकर्षण गर्छ । रेलमा दिनभरि, रातभरि दौडिरहनु मात्रै पनि यात्राको आधासरो आनन्द हो । गोरखपुरबाट बिस्तारै हिँडेको पूर्वान्चल एक्सप्रेस कहिले तुफान हुन्थ्यो कहिले कुनै अनजान पटरीमा अर्कोतिरबाट आएको रेलगाडीलाई साइड दिन घन्टौं कुरेर बस्थ्यो । रेलका हरेक डिब्बामा कम्तिमा चार वटा शौचालय हुन्छन् । तर यसरी अन्जान ठाउँमा रेल रोकिएको मौका पारेर यात्रुगणहरु ढोकाबाट फुत्त फुत्त जमीनमा हाम्फाल्थे र क्षितिजमा उडेका बकुल्लाका बथान हेर्दै मूत्र बिसाउँथे । स्टेशन न स्टेशन, कोही कोही प

Question

I love questions without answers And answers without question Tell me Would you answer Or question? Sometimes no question is question And silence Is the best answer How many questions exist between One silence to another silence How many answers Lie between One question to another I love moments without memories And memories without moments Would you be My memory or moment? If you asked me same question I would rather be silent.